One of the things we need to remember as freelancers is the need to stay healthy. Being conscious… Click To Tweet These platters were created for a crowd of people, but would make excellent trays to eat off for a good portion of a week. Pick whatever you like, making more than one option if you prefer.
Each time you eat, be sure to consume both vegetables/fruits with a protein source for optimal nutrition, and go easy on the fruit due to their sugar content.
Grabbing something from one of these platters to go along with soup or a sandwich, or as part of a snack, saves time.
Share what you do to save time preparing healthy foods in the comments below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always reply to emails.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017