One of the things we need to remember as freelancers is the need to stay healthy. Being conscious… Click To Tweet These platters were created for a crowd of people, but would make excellent trays to eat off for a good portion of a week. Pick whatever you like, making more than one option if you prefer.
Each time you eat, be sure to consume both vegetables/fruits with a protein source for optimal nutrition, and go easy on the fruit due to their sugar content.
Grabbing something from one of these platters to go along with soup or a sandwich, or as part of a snack, saves time.
Share what you do to save time preparing healthy foods in the comments below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always reply to emails.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017