As freelancers, we want to stay healthy so we can always do our best work. Click To TweetIt is important that we have enough energy each day to keep up with all we have to accomplish.
Fruits add much needed nutrients to any diet. From Vitamin C to Potassium, you can’t go wrong if you have at least one a day. The Myriad of nutrients protect our bodies from some severe illnesses. Citrus fruits are just one group that are vital for good health.
Waters infused with fruit are a great way to get these nutrients into our bodies, and are refreshing when poured over ice in a tall glass. They are also easy to make.
I have a pitcher with an insert, but you don’t really need one. And I try to use organic products when possible.
Mixed Berry Water
- Rinse the berries and let them sit on a clean towel for a few minutes to dry.
- Place the ice cubes in the pitcher.
- Pour the berries into a bowl and mash them up just a little, so some of the natural juices escape the berries. Spoon this into the insert, or pour them directly into the pitcher. Attach the insert to the cover.
- Pour water into the pitcher until about 2/3 full.
- Place the insert into the pitcher carefully, and put the cover in place. If necessary, pour out some of the water so the pitcher does not overflow.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Other fruit infused water recipes you may enjoy:
Feel free to share your favorite fruit water recipes in the comments, or email me at email@example.com.
Enjoy the recipes!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017