Smoothies are one of my favorite snack items. They are easy to create with a few simple ingredients. Do not take much time, and can be made in a small blender for just one serving.
The basic premise is:
Liquid: Coconut or almond milk, or water.
fruit: Banana, oranges, or peaches.
vegetable (optional): Carrot, spinach, or Romaine lettuce.
protein (optional): Raw egg
add-ins: Wheat germ, unsweetened coconut flakes, or chia seeds.
The combinations are nearly endless, and are driven by your tastes. Why not try one of these:
Mixed Berry Smoothie
Now try your own combinations. Feel free to share your favorite smoothie recipe in the comments of this post.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017