Smoothies are one of my favorite snack items. They are easy to create with a few simple ingredients. Do not take much time, and can be made in a small blender for just one serving.
The basic premise is:
Liquid: Coconut or almond milk, or water.
fruit: Banana, oranges, or peaches.
vegetable (optional): Carrot, spinach, or Romaine lettuce.
protein (optional): Raw egg
add-ins: Wheat germ, unsweetened coconut flakes, or chia seeds.
The combinations are nearly endless, and are driven by your tastes. Why not try one of these:
Mixed Berry Smoothie
Now try your own combinations. Feel free to share your favorite smoothie recipe in the comments of this post.
Shannon L. Buck
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017