This is one of the recipes I make when I know I’m going to be writing a lot, and not breaking much, especially during the warmer months. Other than the time it takes to make the shrimp scampi, it doesn’t take too terribly long to put this salad together. Feel free to switch up the vegetables. Cheese is optional depending on your needs.
You can use leftover shrimp scampi for a small salad, or make a pan of the shrimp so you’ll have enough for a couple of days worth of meals.
I like to make enough for four meals. Lunch the day I make it, before I start a longer writing project. Then I put three meals in the refrigerator, so I only need to take a couple of minutes to get each meal ready when I want.
The shrimp scampi salad packs a good nutritional punch when you know you’ll be short on time but you still want healthy meals.
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017