The Helium Publishing 360 sites have announced that:
- They are no longer publishing articles.
- The site is up for read-only purposes until December 15, 2014.
- You will want to claim your payments as soon as you can.
- You can still accrue money so you might meet the minimum threshold.
- And, you will also be able to download any articles that are legally yours to keep.
If you have an account with them, and haven’t already done so, head on over and:
- See how much money they currently owe you.
- Find out what articles are yours.
- Lower your minimum payout threshold if it is over $25.00.
I did about 10 articles for them a couple of years back, and have gone over to the site and downloaded them. I suggest you do the same. I am trying to decide what I might use them for now, after some title editing. (One thing I don’t like is having to use others’ titles to write articles, when the titles are not written properly.)
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017