* Are you too busy to get all of the writing done that you must complete?
* Would you like some help along the way?
* Do you need help sprucing up the content on your website or your blog?
You have come to the right place. I offer the following services:
|Website Articles||I provide website articles on the topics listed below.||$25.00 for the first 500 words. $5.00 for each additional 100 words or portion thereof.|
|Blog posts||I provide blog posts on the topics listed below.||$25.00 for the first 500 words. $5.00 for each additional 100 words or portion thereof.|
|Rewriting Services||I will help you to spruce up your website or blog by rewriting the content for a fresh view. I’ll also look for typos on existing content, and sentences that need to be rewritten for better understanding.||$23.00 for the first 500 words. $3.00 for each additional 100 words or portion thereof.|
I will review books, hard copy or PDF.
NOTE: If the book will help me in my career (Fiction and nonfiction writing, marketing/promotion, self-publishing, helping others to live frugally, etc., I may be willing to review the book just a copy of the book. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
|$50.00 up to 200 pages.$55.00 201-500 pages.$60.00 501-1,000 pages.$70.00 1,001+ pages.|
Topics I cover:
Parenting young adults, homesteading, cooking, Whole30/Paleo, saving money/personal finances, freelance writing, fiction writing, Scrapbooking and card making. etc.
Contact me at email@example.com.
Shannon L. Buck
Orono, ME 04461
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017