I have had this page for a few years now, but only started adding a good amount of content over the past year. I was learning how to use the tool, and have come a long way. There is still much for me to learn.
The Facebook page for How to Live the Freelance Life has more information than I put on this blog: Articles by others that I find helpful, tools that will aid the freelancer in doing her job, etc. Even the cover photo is updated regularly, sometimes with my own photos.
Please join me on the page for more help with your business, and feel free to share useful information you find. And please, join in on conversations. I am interested in what you find helpful. How else will I know what you need from me?
Have a wonderful day!
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017