I have had this page for a few years now, but only started adding a good amount of content over the past year. I was learning how to use the tool, and have come a long way. There is still much for me to learn.
The Facebook page for How to Live the Freelance Life has more information than I put on this blog: Articles by others that I find helpful, tools that will aid the freelancer in doing her job, etc. Even the cover photo is updated regularly, sometimes with my own photos.
Please join me on the page for more help with your business, and feel free to share useful information you find. And please, join in on conversations. I am interested in what you find helpful. How else will I know what you need from me?
Have a wonderful day!
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017