… with 50,076 words on November 25, 2014.
The month of November, even though I start out so excited about the NaNoWriMo Challenge, is quite stressful, what with work and holiday stuff. But it is well worth my time and effort, and always exciting when I get to the 50,000th (or more!) word.
I wish all my fellow NaNoers the best of luck, and congratulations to those who have already one. And, if you don’t win, congratulations for trying so hard. You will be further ahead than before, and you can always try again next November.
Now that I have gone through almost every candle, all my post-its, and most of my tea from my NaNoWriMo Survival Kit, my challenge for the year is done. I am taking a break from the manuscript for the holidays.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017