… with 50,076 words on November 25, 2014.
The month of November, even though I start out so excited about the NaNoWriMo Challenge, is quite stressful, what with work and holiday stuff. But it is well worth my time and effort, and always exciting when I get to the 50,000th (or more!) word.
I wish all my fellow NaNoers the best of luck, and congratulations to those who have already one. And, if you don’t win, congratulations for trying so hard. You will be further ahead than before, and you can always try again next November.
Now that I have gone through almost every candle, all my post-its, and most of my tea from my NaNoWriMo Survival Kit, my challenge for the year is done. I am taking a break from the manuscript for the holidays.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017