How you choose to rock your blog will depend 0n the type of blog you have. Writers will have different types of posts and themes than foodies or fitness writers.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- If you have a plain blog, say one without a background, find a way to showcase tiny leaves falling in the background.
- A writing blog might feature information, as well as the authors pre-journey/journey through the NaNoWriMo process. The ups and downs. the winning day!
- A foodie may provide a new autumn recipe twice a week, or a guide for planning and preparing the Thanksgiving meal in posts leading up to the big day, including what to do with leftovers. Photos of the prepared foods and the Thanksgiving table will help to round out each post.
- A fitness guru may feature photos of his workout team kicking it up outside, with the trees bountiful colorings in the background.
- Brightly colored photographs are a must.
What ideas can you come up with for autumn?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017