How you choose to rock your blog will depend 0n the type of blog you have. Writers will have different types of posts and themes than foodies or fitness writers.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- If you have a plain blog, say one without a background, find a way to showcase tiny leaves falling in the background.
- A writing blog might feature information, as well as the authors pre-journey/journey through the NaNoWriMo process. The ups and downs. the winning day!
- A foodie may provide a new autumn recipe twice a week, or a guide for planning and preparing the Thanksgiving meal in posts leading up to the big day, including what to do with leftovers. Photos of the prepared foods and the Thanksgiving table will help to round out each post.
- A fitness guru may feature photos of his workout team kicking it up outside, with the trees bountiful colorings in the background.
- Brightly colored photographs are a must.
What ideas can you come up with for autumn?
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017