My name is Katherine Hamilton, but my friends and family call me Katie (KT for short). I love to read fantasy, so it’s what I write.
My sister Sheila and I have published a couple of times in the Crosscut Literary Magazine published by Husson University, and we found the experience so rewarding that we’re still at it.
I work at a local hotel, so I only get a little bit of time to write, mostly on my days off. My sisters are my greatest inspiration, as they are the ones who keep me at it, and help me edit. They also keep me thinking positive about writing related things.
I enjoy the outlet that writing affords me, and I hope that I can someday write something that positively affects other
Join Creative Carthage on Twitter
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017