My name is Sheila Buck. I live in Greenbush, Maine with my two teen-aged sons. We have two dogs and two cats. I love living in the country because it is quiet.
I have a bachelor’s degree in Clinical Psychology. I have been unable to find a career in the field, so I work at a hotel instead and write short stories and books with my sister, Katie, in my spare time. We have published two short stories in Husson Universities Crosscut Magazine. Our first short story A Troll Tale: A Story from the World of Carthage is available on Amazon.com.
We have our own blog,Creative Carthage, and use the blog to keep our fans updated on our progress. Creative Carthage also has some information about our world and some of the races that live there. We put more information on the blog as we create new things. I have a lot of fun creating the world of Carthage with Katie.
Sheila is also a freelance writer. You can find some of her articles on eHow.com. You will find that she writes on a variety of topics, including crafts, food and Psychiatry.
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017