My name is Sheila Buck. I live in Greenbush, Maine with my two teen-aged sons. We have two dogs and two cats. I love living in the country because it is quiet.
I have a bachelor’s degree in Clinical Psychology. I have been unable to find a career in the field, so I work at a hotel instead and write short stories and books with my sister, Katie, in my spare time. We have published two short stories in Husson Universities Crosscut Magazine. Our first short story A Troll Tale: A Story from the World of Carthage is available on Amazon.com.
We have our own blog,Creative Carthage, and use the blog to keep our fans updated on our progress. Creative Carthage also has some information about our world and some of the races that live there. We put more information on the blog as we create new things. I have a lot of fun creating the world of Carthage with Katie.
Sheila is also a freelance writer. You can find some of her articles on eHow.com. You will find that she writes on a variety of topics, including crafts, food and Psychiatry.
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017