Yesterday I told you I was going to be announcing how to get the new issues of Freelance Ponderings and Advice as each are written, so you wont have to wait so long for the seasonal issues to be posted to the archive site. This post is to introduce you to that email list.
This screenshot is from the spring issue, Expand Your Writing Career: Fiction, and you won’t want to miss it. Yesterday I explained I was looking for a clean-cut platform, and I’ve found it through Mailchimp.
This issue is all about expanding your writing career by adding fiction. So many freelancers have a wonderfully creative side that is screaming at them to be allowed to express itself. Why not let it out?
Because each new newsletter will be emailed to you through this mailing list, they will not be posted to the archive site until later, when the next issue is published.
If you want to receive current issues during the proper season, and the special editions as soon as they come out, sign up for the email list now.
- Subscribe to the Freelance Ponderings and Advice newsletter for new issues as they are published. Do this here!
- To read the archived issues of the newsletter (always useful) Go Here!
Enjoy the newsletter!
Shannon L. Buck
P.S. I’m working on a few more things for the blog as well, in my spare time. I’m sure you will be pleased.
- 6 Ways to Use Evernote (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Organizing the Email Mess (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Doing Risky Things (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Publish Your Own Products (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017