April 2, 2012 marks the first day of the 4 Week Write Your Own E-Book challenge. This challenge will take time, but it will be well worth your effort. Each week, we will work on one step of the challenge until the e-book is finished.
Until then, there will be a couple of introductory posts, explaining a little more about the process, and a way to enjoy the month by recording the process you choose to use.
Enjoy the challenge!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017