April 2, 2012 marks the first day of the 4 Week Write Your Own E-Book challenge. This challenge will take time, but it will be well worth your effort. Each week, we will work on one step of the challenge until the e-book is finished.
Until then, there will be a couple of introductory posts, explaining a little more about the process, and a way to enjoy the month by recording the process you choose to use.
Enjoy the challenge!
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017