I’ve already mentioned my freelance goals, but I have others as well. Personal finance goals. I, among other writers, am not yet to point where I’m making a great deal of money through my writing efforts. Finances are a bit wishy-washy, so it isn’t always easy to plan for things. My ‘day job’ can also be a bit wishy-washy, on the number of hours I get to work, but I’ve been told I get to stay at 40 hours during the slow season this year, so I get to look forward to that money.
I have two specific financial goals that I’ve posted on my blog, Frugal is Fabulous!:
I’ve decided to also join the 30 Day Money Cleanse, put out by Personal Capital, and would love it if all of you would join me in the challenge. Read all about it on my blog Single Mom Family. Of course, the challenge is not only for single moms, it’s for anyone wanting to learn more about their situation. Let’s each get a better idea of what our financial situation is, and how to make our finances work for us for the future.
Where are you with your financial goals? Do you know exactly how much money you have coming in? Exactly how much you spend? Are you investing in your future?
Are you with me? Head on over to the 30 Day Money Cleanse post and read the article through, then let me know on that blog if you want to join us.
Happy New Year!
Shannon L. Buck
- Money Management Goals (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Multiple Streams of Income (And a Goal Met!) (livethefreelancelife.com)
- What do you Hope to be doing in 5 Years? 10 Years? 20 Years? (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017