I love to journal and to blog, and feel that it is important to do so when taking challenges because I can keep track of all aspects of the challenge, from questions I have to emotions that I am feeling. Doing so also helps me to follow along, and provides a recording of what challenges I had and accomplishments I am proud of.
You may want to do the same for this challenge. Discuss different aspects, such as how you enjoy the recipes and what you are learning about nutrition and yourself.
Feel free to post your answers here when they appear in the challenge, in your journal or on your own blog. You can even link to this post in your own blog entry.
Enjoy the challenge!
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017