I love to journal and to blog, and feel that it is important to do so when taking challenges because I can keep track of all aspects of the challenge, from questions I have to emotions that I am feeling. Doing so also helps me to follow along, and provides a recording of what challenges I had and accomplishments I am proud of.
You may want to do the same for this challenge. Discuss different aspects, such as how you enjoy the recipes and what you are learning about nutrition and yourself.
Feel free to post your answers here when they appear in the challenge, in your journal or on your own blog. You can even link to this post in your own blog entry.
Enjoy the challenge!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017