For me, last year was one of simplification. I simplified processes, winnowed out unnecessary belongings and steps, and tried to live more in the moment.
It was also a year of revelations and reevaluation, learning more about myself and what I want in my life. What is important, and what isn’t.
I made decisions to do things, things that I am now completing – like the publication of a series of four short stories, and the eBook I am almost ready to publish for this blog. Exciting things, for sure.
What was last year for you? A year of…
- Productivity, where you got tons of important stuff accomplished?
- Perseverance, where you chose one or two goals and focused on them until they were met?
- Courage, with no negative self-talk and putting yourself out there without worry?
Whatever it was, congratulations! You made big strides.
Share with us what last year was for you, in the comments below, or email me personally at email@example.com. I always answer!
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017