For me, last year was one of simplification. I simplified processes, winnowed out unnecessary belongings and steps, and tried to live more in the moment.
It was also a year of revelations and reevaluation, learning more about myself and what I want in my life. What is important, and what isn’t.
I made decisions to do things, things that I am now completing – like the publication of a series of four short stories, and the eBook I am almost ready to publish for this blog. Exciting things, for sure.
What was last year for you? A year of…
- Productivity, where you got tons of important stuff accomplished?
- Perseverance, where you chose one or two goals and focused on them until they were met?
- Courage, with no negative self-talk and putting yourself out there without worry?
Whatever it was, congratulations! You made big strides.
Share with us what last year was for you, in the comments below, or email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always answer!
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017