This 2nd edition of Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future, has been edited and updated, with more information on the important ways that your teenager can help out during this transitional period and beyond.
By coming together as a family, it’s possible to successfully create a career you can have from home. With your teen as part of your team, you will go far.
Teens can be a big help with:
* Helping with some of your business tasks.
* Teaching you about technology.
* Helping you to plan different aspects of the business.
* Helping with their siblings sometimes.
* Helping out around the house.
By having your teen help out they’ll learn valuable skills to take into adulthood, to use at home and in their career. This will put them ahead of other young people who were not given these opportunities.
10 page eBook
Only $5.99 (ePub)
You may also enjoy:
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017