This 2nd edition of Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future, has been edited and updated, with more information on the important ways that your teenager can help out during this transitional period and beyond.
By coming together as a family, it’s possible to successfully create a career you can have from home. With your teen as part of your team, you will go far.
Teens can be a big help with:
* Helping with some of your business tasks.
* Teaching you about technology.
* Helping you to plan different aspects of the business.
* Helping with their siblings sometimes.
* Helping out around the house.
By having your teen help out they’ll learn valuable skills to take into adulthood, to use at home and in their career. This will put them ahead of other young people who were not given these opportunities.
10 page eBook
Only $5.99 (ePub)
You may also enjoy:
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017