May 2012 starts year 4 of How to live the freelance life. As you can see, I have deleted all posts except those from the recent Write Your Own eBook Challenge, which can be completed any time. These posts will remain on the site through at least, April 2013.
This month I begin adding new content, starting with a year end wrap up for year 3, my new goals and a welcome post for the current year, then moving on to new topics.
This is going to be a great year!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017