May 2012 starts year 4 of How to live the freelance life. As you can see, I have deleted all posts except those from the recent Write Your Own eBook Challenge, which can be completed any time. These posts will remain on the site through at least, April 2013.
This month I begin adding new content, starting with a year end wrap up for year 3, my new goals and a welcome post for the current year, then moving on to new topics.
This is going to be a great year!
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017