I recently published the article 10 Tips to Balancing a Freelance Career with Your Life on BlogHer.com.
It is often difficult to balance a freelance career with everything else that is going on in your life, but it is not impossible.
Another article that I published through the same outlet is called Is it Possible to Green a Freelance Business?
Yes, it is. Doing as much as you can to green any business is important. Greening your freelance business may seem like an intimidating task, but it doesn’t have to be.
I have a profile there and have added a couple of other articles under different topics as well. I hope you enjoy the article.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017