I’ve been working so hard on my goals this year; on things I’ve wanted to accomplish for the last few years, but could never seem to find the time. And there were so many things I had to learn how to do.
I’m feeling pretty good about things. With my learning, my progress on projects, and the publication of some eBooks. I have worked extra hard to get things out to all of you, and I truly hope you are getting something out of each.
- You may remember that I posted about the #CampSeries at the beginning of the year. A fiction series of short stories for your enjoyment.
- Then I published Organize Your Space and Stuff, to help you in your business life.
- I updated and republished Green Your Freelance Business not long after, also to help with your career.
- And, just the other day, I published another short story for you to enjoy! It is called Bang!:
“Please, don’t go out there,” she said, worriedly.
“You don’t know what it could be.”
Imagine waking in the middle of the night to a loud noise, going outside to check out the situation only to be faced with terror you could never have imagined. This was the situation on the mountain one night when Sean and Sidney woke suddenly to noises they weren’t accustomed to hearing. What did Sean find when he ventured outside?
And I have more to do! Currently, I’m working on another publication for this site, a series if eGuides, and a few more stories. And I’m always looking for reviews. They can be posted to Amazon.com or Goodreads.
How are things going for you? Are you working on any projects you’d like to share?
Share with us in the comments, or email me personally at email@example.com. I always reply!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017