I’ve been working so hard on my goals this year; on things I’ve wanted to accomplish for the last few years, but could never seem to find the time. And there were so many things I had to learn how to do.
I’m feeling pretty good about things. With my learning, my progress on projects, and the publication of some eBooks. I have worked extra hard to get things out to all of you, and I truly hope you are getting something out of each.
- You may remember that I posted about the #CampSeries at the beginning of the year. A fiction series of short stories for your enjoyment.
- Then I published Organize Your Space and Stuff, to help you in your business life.
- I updated and republished Green Your Freelance Business not long after, also to help with your career.
- And, just the other day, I published another short story for you to enjoy! It is called Bang!:
“Please, don’t go out there,” she said, worriedly.
“You don’t know what it could be.”
Imagine waking in the middle of the night to a loud noise, going outside to check out the situation only to be faced with terror you could never have imagined. This was the situation on the mountain one night when Sean and Sidney woke suddenly to noises they weren’t accustomed to hearing. What did Sean find when he ventured outside?
And I have more to do! Currently, I’m working on another publication for this site, a series if eGuides, and a few more stories. And I’m always looking for reviews. They can be posted to Amazon.com or Goodreads.
How are things going for you? Are you working on any projects you’d like to share?
Share with us in the comments, or email me personally at email@example.com. I always reply!
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017