Last December I moved to a new area. One where I could be closer to my daughter who is in college. Because she graduates in a couple years, I decided to just rent a room. I share a bathroom with others, bit I do have a small refrigerator, microwave, a couple of hotplates and a crock pot in my room. I also have a kitchen table and chairs.
This table is where I usually work. I do not really eat at it, unless I have company, so I can keep the necessary items for my freelance business out on the table, including my laptop. The table sits right in front of a huge window, making it easy for me to look outside when I like.
I sit at one end, with my laptop in front of me, and my project notebook, a general to-do list, and a pen next to me. The other end of the table holds a neat pile of my other project notebooks, with a notepad for notes placed on top so I can quickly jot down ideas.
The only things I don’t have are a phone line and wireless internet… For internet use, I have to go elsewhere. I am looking into options, though.
Where do you like to work when at home?
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017