Finally got my laptop back from being serviced, and it is now working fine. No more mysterious shift key problems. Yay! They didn’t bother telling me the exact problem or how they fixed it, but that is okay.
Now I have a bunch of writing and other business related activities that I have to catch up on. All is good, though. I will spend the week getting caught up, then I will be good to go.
I was actually lucky enough to spend a couple of days at the lake last week (a mini vacation), so I decided to just take those days off from writing all together. It was a nice break, and I am feeling refreshed. I am also taking the afternoon off today for a barbecue. Breaks allow your brain a chance to regenerate. Always a good thing.
Do you take time off for vacations? Share with us 🙂
Shannon L. Buck
- Udate on the Laptop and Whatnot (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- A Rough Start (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017