Finally got my laptop back from being serviced, and it is now working fine. No more mysterious shift key problems. Yay! They didn’t bother telling me the exact problem or how they fixed it, but that is okay.
Now I have a bunch of writing and other business related activities that I have to catch up on. All is good, though. I will spend the week getting caught up, then I will be good to go.
I was actually lucky enough to spend a couple of days at the lake last week (a mini vacation), so I decided to just take those days off from writing all together. It was a nice break, and I am feeling refreshed. I am also taking the afternoon off today for a barbecue. Breaks allow your brain a chance to regenerate. Always a good thing.
Do you take time off for vacations? Share with us 🙂
Shannon L. Buck
- Udate on the Laptop and Whatnot (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- A Rough Start (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017