I am currently putting together my NaNoWriMo survival kit, to be ready for November 1st. It will include:
- My laptop, with ,y folder and document already begun for writing my book.
- My NaNoWriMo Notebook, with character sketches, outlines, etc. (Minimal information only for ultimate creativity.) This also holds my research notes.
- Pens and pencils.
- Scrap paper.
- Tea. Lots of tea. And sugar.
- Snacks. Healthy and not.
- Easy foods to prepare for meals.
- My slow cooker.
- Library list: Hours and days for both.
- Candles and matches. Yes, I like to write by candlelight rather than using light bulbs at night.
- Television with assorted DVD’s. For background noise
I think that is all I should need 🙂
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017