I am currently putting together my NaNoWriMo survival kit, to be ready for November 1st. It will include:
- My laptop, with ,y folder and document already begun for writing my book.
- My NaNoWriMo Notebook, with character sketches, outlines, etc. (Minimal information only for ultimate creativity.) This also holds my research notes.
- Pens and pencils.
- Scrap paper.
- Tea. Lots of tea. And sugar.
- Snacks. Healthy and not.
- Easy foods to prepare for meals.
- My slow cooker.
- Library list: Hours and days for both.
- Candles and matches. Yes, I like to write by candlelight rather than using light bulbs at night.
- Television with assorted DVD’s. For background noise
I think that is all I should need 🙂
Shannon L. Buck
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017