I have previously took the NaNoWriMo challenge and completed it, and I am planning to take the challenge again this year for a work of fiction. November 2012 is NaNoWriMo! Will you join in?
Today is Pre-NanoPrep Day, and I am here at the library finding out what I am allowed to do in preparation for a month of writing in November. I want to be sure that I have all my ducks in a row before the 1st.
Apparently, I need to come up with a Survival Kit for the month long challenge as well. I will update you on my preparation goals, as well as my writing goals for next month.
Shannon L. Buck
P.S. My first challenge got me very far into the start of my first fiction book, that is now in the editing stages.
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017