I have previously took the NaNoWriMo challenge and completed it, and I am planning to take the challenge again this year for a work of fiction. November 2012 is NaNoWriMo! Will you join in?
Today is Pre-NanoPrep Day, and I am here at the library finding out what I am allowed to do in preparation for a month of writing in November. I want to be sure that I have all my ducks in a row before the 1st.
Apparently, I need to come up with a Survival Kit for the month long challenge as well. I will update you on my preparation goals, as well as my writing goals for next month.
Shannon L. Buck
P.S. My first challenge got me very far into the start of my first fiction book, that is now in the editing stages.
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017