This is what it looked like outside my window this morning. The first snow. And a yucky one. My Facebook status reads: “It would not have been so bad if I had woken to light, fluffy snow falling gently to the ground. But no, it has to be THIS kind of snow. And cold. And wet. And you can hardly see the trees across the field. Yuck. I prefer snows you want to walk in and take pictures of. Maybe it is just that I am not ready for the snow yet. Anyway, hope you all have a great day! 10:00 AM.”
So, I turned the heat on. It just seems so cold, but it might just be because I am looking at the snow. Or perhaps the extreme winds. And I made a cup of Spiced Cinnamon Chai tea. A Warm Apple Pie scented candle is burning, and I am ready to write.
Yesterday I worked, NOT starting my book. But I knew I had today off and would have plenty of time to work on the manuscript. Anyone else a day behind? I am sure there must be others.
Background noise (necessary) for my day of writing includes Baby Boom, Little Women, and the Grumpy Old Men Movies. Why? Because of the snow themes.
I’ll update here again soon.
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017