This is what it looked like outside my window this morning. The first snow. And a yucky one. My Facebook status reads: “It would not have been so bad if I had woken to light, fluffy snow falling gently to the ground. But no, it has to be THIS kind of snow. And cold. And wet. And you can hardly see the trees across the field. Yuck. I prefer snows you want to walk in and take pictures of. Maybe it is just that I am not ready for the snow yet. Anyway, hope you all have a great day! 10:00 AM.”
So, I turned the heat on. It just seems so cold, but it might just be because I am looking at the snow. Or perhaps the extreme winds. And I made a cup of Spiced Cinnamon Chai tea. A Warm Apple Pie scented candle is burning, and I am ready to write.
Yesterday I worked, NOT starting my book. But I knew I had today off and would have plenty of time to work on the manuscript. Anyone else a day behind? I am sure there must be others.
Background noise (necessary) for my day of writing includes Baby Boom, Little Women, and the Grumpy Old Men Movies. Why? Because of the snow themes.
I’ll update here again soon.
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017