Busily writing away. I wasn’t sure about the genre, but I think it is going to work out fine. I am not completely liking using an outline, though. In some ways it is easier. In other ways not so much. Maybe I will get more used to it. Who knows.
So after my incredibly slow start at the beginning of the month, at this very moment I have written 26,920 words. More than half done, but not as far along as I would like.
Am I doubting my ability to pull this off.
But I will keep plugging away at it. During the times I check in on facebook I notice there are lots of people who have written less than I have, but there are also those who are already finished. I don’t know how. But they are. Maybe they don’t have to go to work all day and get to do nothing but write.
I told my sister this week that even when I am rich and famous, I will still work part time at the inn so I can talk to all the people. I probably really would, too.
I hope you are all coming along well with your word counts.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017