Busily writing away. I wasn’t sure about the genre, but I think it is going to work out fine. I am not completely liking using an outline, though. In some ways it is easier. In other ways not so much. Maybe I will get more used to it. Who knows.
So after my incredibly slow start at the beginning of the month, at this very moment I have written 26,920 words. More than half done, but not as far along as I would like.
Am I doubting my ability to pull this off.
But I will keep plugging away at it. During the times I check in on facebook I notice there are lots of people who have written less than I have, but there are also those who are already finished. I don’t know how. But they are. Maybe they don’t have to go to work all day and get to do nothing but write.
I told my sister this week that even when I am rich and famous, I will still work part time at the inn so I can talk to all the people. I probably really would, too.
I hope you are all coming along well with your word counts.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017