Now that I have had a break from all the writing, and was able to enjoy my holiday, I would like to announce that I finished the NaNoWriMo challenge on November 26, 2013 with 50,110 words.
All told, it only took me 22 days to accomplish it. In previous years, it had taken me the whole month. However this year I used my downtime as a Front Desk Agent at the inn to work on my novel, as well as time at home. Yes, my boss was aware 🙂
I am so excited to have finished the challenge, and will eventually get to finish writing the entire book. Previous years’ progress looks like:
Year 1 Book – Tales from the Mountain: Needs one last edit.
Year 2 Book – Tales from the Woods: I still have a few stories to write for this collection, then I will begin the edits.
Year 3 Book – Saving Us: No blog for this one yet.
I would like to congratulate all of the winner this year, as well as all of those who did not finish but gave it a good try. You all rock!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017