Now that I have had a break from all the writing, and was able to enjoy my holiday, I would like to announce that I finished the NaNoWriMo challenge on November 26, 2013 with 50,110 words.
All told, it only took me 22 days to accomplish it. In previous years, it had taken me the whole month. However this year I used my downtime as a Front Desk Agent at the inn to work on my novel, as well as time at home. Yes, my boss was aware 🙂
I am so excited to have finished the challenge, and will eventually get to finish writing the entire book. Previous years’ progress looks like:
Year 1 Book – Tales from the Mountain: Needs one last edit.
Year 2 Book – Tales from the Woods: I still have a few stories to write for this collection, then I will begin the edits.
Year 3 Book – Saving Us: No blog for this one yet.
I would like to congratulate all of the winner this year, as well as all of those who did not finish but gave it a good try. You all rock!
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017