Well, I am up to 28,163 words. I took a few days off from writing, during my vacation from work at the inn, to go up north to visit my daughter, which cut into my progress. But all is not likely lost.
Just the other day, my landlord had wireless installed at the house. I have been enjoying this very much, and have been joining in on Word Sprints and Ward Wars on the NaNo Maine facebook group. It has been a lot of fun.
I do not usually join in on these types of things, but thought it might help me get get more words written. A 20 minute stint today netted me 900 words, and a 30 minute one a couple days ago netted me more than 1,000 words. I encourage you all to join your states’ NaNo group and see what they do for fun.
Shannon L. Buck
- What I did on my Pre-NaNo Day (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017