Well, I am up to 28,163 words. I took a few days off from writing, during my vacation from work at the inn, to go up north to visit my daughter, which cut into my progress. But all is not likely lost.
Just the other day, my landlord had wireless installed at the house. I have been enjoying this very much, and have been joining in on Word Sprints and Ward Wars on the NaNo Maine facebook group. It has been a lot of fun.
I do not usually join in on these types of things, but thought it might help me get get more words written. A 20 minute stint today netted me 900 words, and a 30 minute one a couple days ago netted me more than 1,000 words. I encourage you all to join your states’ NaNo group and see what they do for fun.
Shannon L. Buck
- What I did on my Pre-NaNo Day (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017