Admittedly, I do not make much headway with my writing during the first week of NaNoWriMo. This is due to the fact that i travel up north to visit my daughter for her birthday. This year she turned 24, and I went to her birthday party, as well as to a dinner with her boyfriends’ parents. It was an enjoyable stay, as always, that cuts 4 days from my NaNoWriMo experience.
Not that I am complaining. I love taking time out of my daily life to enjoy life, and visit with her and her friends.
When I left for my trip, I had just over 2,000 words written. Yesterday, while waiting for my ride home from work, I wrote 1,289 more, but did not have my laptop type it into my manuscript.
So that means, today, I have to type what I wrote yesterday, plus more words for today.
I expect to get at least 3,ooo words typed for today… at the least.
How are you doing with your word count?
Shannon L. Buck
- Almost Time for NaNoWriMo! (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017