I won! I won, I won, I won!
How about you? Have you crossed the finish line yet? You still have time (at least in my part of the world), and I wish you much luck.
I managed to finish the challenge last night, with 50,068 words written, according to their word counter. My word counter tells me that I have actually written 51,011 words. I trust my word counter, because I have been using it consistently for a few years now.
The information about the book I started on November 1st:
Tales from the Woods
(Horror & Supernatural) (Not edited, so forgive any typos that may be there)
Tales from the woods deals specifically with the horror that can happen within a heavily wooded area, where small communities exist but cannot really be counted as towns. Horrific and, sometimes, supernatural events take place in the woods. Events that no one wants to witness.
However, deep inside this seemingly magical forest are small communities where the inhabitants know the truth. These people know the dangers that reside deep within Bear Woods. Dangers that the outside world would never believe. How could it? Even the inhabitants second guess what goes on in the woods most of the time.
- NaNoWriMo Update (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- What I did on my Pre-NaNo Day (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017