I won! I won, I won, I won!
How about you? Have you crossed the finish line yet? You still have time (at least in my part of the world), and I wish you much luck.
I managed to finish the challenge last night, with 50,068 words written, according to their word counter. My word counter tells me that I have actually written 51,011 words. I trust my word counter, because I have been using it consistently for a few years now.
The information about the book I started on November 1st:
Tales from the Woods
(Horror & Supernatural) (Not edited, so forgive any typos that may be there)
Tales from the woods deals specifically with the horror that can happen within a heavily wooded area, where small communities exist but cannot really be counted as towns. Horrific and, sometimes, supernatural events take place in the woods. Events that no one wants to witness.
However, deep inside this seemingly magical forest are small communities where the inhabitants know the truth. These people know the dangers that reside deep within Bear Woods. Dangers that the outside world would never believe. How could it? Even the inhabitants second guess what goes on in the woods most of the time.
- NaNoWriMo Update (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- What I did on my Pre-NaNo Day (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017