I have so many ideas floating around in my head I don’t know what to do with them all. I have a running list (or, um, lists) of ideas for this writing business… and story lines and eBook ideas, etc. I never seem to have enough to accomplish things.
Not that I am complaining, mind you. I am loving it. This means that I am still motivated to keep building my writing career.
Do you have ideas swimming around in your head? Ideas that will help your freelance career along? Get them down on paper and start working one of them. Once you have accomplished that task, move onto the next. Keep going like this, and see how much you can accomplish in the first quarter of the year.
Shannon L. Buck
- eBook: Greening Your Freelance Business (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Writing While Working (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Earning My Living (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017