I have so many ideas floating around in my head I don’t know what to do with them all. I have a running list (or, um, lists) of ideas for this writing business… and story lines and eBook ideas, etc. I never seem to have enough to accomplish things.
Not that I am complaining, mind you. I am loving it. This means that I am still motivated to keep building my writing career.
Do you have ideas swimming around in your head? Ideas that will help your freelance career along? Get them down on paper and start working one of them. Once you have accomplished that task, move onto the next. Keep going like this, and see how much you can accomplish in the first quarter of the year.
Shannon L. Buck
- eBook: Greening Your Freelance Business (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Writing While Working (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Earning My Living (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017