I have decided to write some for Textbroker.com. I was just accepted with a 4 rating, but plan to be a 5 rating before long. The difference is in the pay. A 5 rating will net me $25.00 per 500 word article.
I am also the new Bangor Easy Meals Examiner for my state. (I live in Maine) I have quite a few recipes and articles written already, including breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes, as well as ideas for a picnic. Even though most postings mention the Bangor, Maine area, the overall articles are useful to anyone.
I took a break from writing as the Bangor Single Moms Examiner, but am back at it now. I just added a new article, Summer Chores Children can Help With. I am also in the process of editing the old articlso make them current. This task may take a while 🙂 Again, though the articles mention the Bangor area, they are still relevant to everyone.
I enjoy writing for Examiner.com because it allows me to contribute to my local area. I am mostly paid in revenue share, but locally based articles apparently net us a flat fee as well now. I think it is only about $1.00 per article. I will keep you posted on this as I learn more. If you are looking for a place to practice your writing skills, this outlet may be beneficial over the long haul. Check it out at http://exm.nr/pdHIHX to see what positions are available in your area. You do not have to live right in the city you write for, but must be near it. (The given link will always be on the sidebar.)
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017