Don’t let these obstacles stand in your way.
I do not have a phone line where I rent my room, and there is no wireless access.
While I am unable to have internet access whenever I want, I am getting pretty good at scheduling for the use of wireless at other places. I do this in a number of ways.
The public library is not far from me. They close at 7:00 two evenings a week, and 5:00 three evenings. Then they are open a few hours on Saturdays. However, my work schedule does not always give me a full day or two to spend there.
The university library, depending on the time of the year, is open later and on more days each week. I utilize this library when I can.
The inn where I work has wireless access, which I can access during my lunch break, and after I am done working each day.
Find the areas where you can get wireless access, and come up with a schedule for utilizing them. When you cannot access service, work on tasks that can be completed offline.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017