This will be a big year for me, in that I will be pushing myself to contact publications on my own accord with proposals for articles/columns. I am nervous, but am remaining positive and on task. I am drafting a letter for one such venture now. I have a few other ideas as well.
I will also:
- Add to my current revenue share article lists — for earning over time. This is an experiment to see what will happen over a one year period. I have been reading from many people with vastly different experiences, good and bad. We shall see.
- Continue with Demand Media Studios for regular income.
- Look into other writing opportunities both online and offline, for higher paying gigs.
- Continue with the blogs that I keep, expanding upon them with different elements.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017