This will be a big year for me, in that I will be pushing myself to contact publications on my own accord with proposals for articles/columns. I am nervous, but am remaining positive and on task. I am drafting a letter for one such venture now. I have a few other ideas as well.
I will also:
- Add to my current revenue share article lists — for earning over time. This is an experiment to see what will happen over a one year period. I have been reading from many people with vastly different experiences, good and bad. We shall see.
- Continue with Demand Media Studios for regular income.
- Look into other writing opportunities both online and offline, for higher paying gigs.
- Continue with the blogs that I keep, expanding upon them with different elements.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017