After reading Overcoming Writers Block Part 1, 2, and 3, you may be wondering what else could possibly left to aid the writer who has writers block. Well, there is a fourth way I get ideas. That is by listening to other people’s reactions to things they see or hear. Like, what they see on Facebook or hear on the news.
What ideas might I come up with by paying attention to other people?
Well, the big buzz on Facebook and on the news these days is politics. There is also talk of Monsanto and related issues. I have a series of short stories I am working on based on these topics.
The nutrition related issues also have given me ideas for related articles, as well as new recipe ideas to try using organic foods.
As you can see, there are a number of ways you may come up with ideas for your writing career. Have any of these ideas helped you? Are there other ways you generate ideas? Tell us in the comments, or email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also be interested in:
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017