Whether you have a complete office, or a small area within a room in your home where you work, some personalization of the area will add flair. You do not have to do anything drastic to personalize your work space, but adding a few decorative touches will make the space more interesting.
Here are some ideas to start with:
Place an area rug on the floor of the space.
Add a few framed photographs of loved ones.
Set up a pet bed for your dog.
Add a vase filled with flowers to a stand in front of a sunny window.
Decoupage a pencil holder.
Add a valance to a window that has only a blind.
Place small basket of fruit and other healthy snacks on the desk top.
Hang a collage of nature photos on the wall above the desk.
What ideas can you come up with?
Shannon L. Buck
- eCourse: Organizing Your Work Area: When You Don’t Have An Office (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- What If… (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- What do You Sell? (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Special Report: A Freelancer’s Helper (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- 10 Simple Ways to Green Your Freelance Business: Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Organizers (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017