Today I am preparing this blog for Year 3. You will notice a slight difference in the tag line, as well as a few new ways to find me online if you look at the links. All of the Year 2 posts have been eliminated from the blog, but will turn up again in eBook format at some point. The same is true for the Year 1 posts.
I just want to be sure that everything is situated for all of the new posts and other information that will be posted here throughout Year 3. I do not want the blog to feel to overwhelming.
Have a great day. It is beautiful out today.
Shannon L. Buck
- Welcome to Year 3! (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017