Today I am preparing this blog for Year 3. You will notice a slight difference in the tag line, as well as a few new ways to find me online if you look at the links. All of the Year 2 posts have been eliminated from the blog, but will turn up again in eBook format at some point. The same is true for the Year 1 posts.
I just want to be sure that everything is situated for all of the new posts and other information that will be posted here throughout Year 3. I do not want the blog to feel to overwhelming.
Have a great day. It is beautiful out today.
Shannon L. Buck
- Welcome to Year 3! (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017