I keep coming up with more and more ideas for the book, as well as some for new blog posts. Score, twice! Good news for readers.
I have cleared all the formatting from the articles, so I can reset it all for ebook formatting. And I started editing the articles, adding updated information, and suggesting action steps that readers can follow to easily implement different things into their businesses.
If you follow the steps in the ebook, you will have an organized, nicely decorated office space in no time.
Hoping this ebook with be helpful to each of you.
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017