Digg is a social website specifically for posting news type items. This site is very helpful in getting the word out about our articles and newsworthy blog posts.
I use my Digg account to promote many of the posts on this blog, placing them under the Business topic. Many of the posts from two of my other blogs are promoted under the Lifestyle topic:
Indeed, most of my writing end up in the Lifestyle section.
Digg.com also has other topics:
Do you write on any of these topics? If so, then Digg may be a useful way to promote your articles. Check it out and see what you think.
If you have a Digg account, feel free to post a link to your profile here.
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017