Digg is a social website specifically for posting news type items. This site is very helpful in getting the word out about our articles and newsworthy blog posts.
I use my Digg account to promote many of the posts on this blog, placing them under the Business topic. Many of the posts from two of my other blogs are promoted under the Lifestyle topic:
Indeed, most of my writing end up in the Lifestyle section.
Digg.com also has other topics:
Do you write on any of these topics? If so, then Digg may be a useful way to promote your articles. Check it out and see what you think.
If you have a Digg account, feel free to post a link to your profile here.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017