Do you have readers who would benefit from some added programs on your blog or website? Maybe someone who is trying to start their own freelance business? Or someone who likes to read your stories?
Consider offering them some type of product on your site, such:
- A short story in PDF format, or a link to one you have published online.
- An ebook explaining how you became a freelance writer.
- An eCourse explaining the process of starting a photography business.
- A workshop on how to attract clients.
- A newsletter about the writing life.
Decide what your audience will find useful, and plan a way to give it to them. Schedule the steps necessary to get the product ready, price it, and publish. Then link to it on your site.
Have you created any products yet? Please comment about the process you go through. Do you find the process simple or difficult? Why? If not, what do you plan to create? Why? And, how?
Shannon L. Buck
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017