Do you have readers who would benefit from some added programs on your blog or website? Maybe someone who is trying to start their own freelance business? Or someone who likes to read your stories?
Consider offering them some type of product on your site, such:
- A short story in PDF format, or a link to one you have published online.
- An ebook explaining how you became a freelance writer.
- An eCourse explaining the process of starting a photography business.
- A workshop on how to attract clients.
- A newsletter about the writing life.
Decide what your audience will find useful, and plan a way to give it to them. Schedule the steps necessary to get the product ready, price it, and publish. Then link to it on your site.
Have you created any products yet? Please comment about the process you go through. Do you find the process simple or difficult? Why? If not, what do you plan to create? Why? And, how?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017