Wow! It has been such a crazy, busy year so far. And it is only February 7th. Now, with four stories published and this book, I’m feeling incredibly accomplished. All the work that kept me up late nights last year is paying off in the form of these five eBooks published to Amazon.
As you may have noticed, many articles disappeared from this blog over the weekend. Why? Because they were updated and then placed into this eBook.
They were old and not completely up to date. But I had readers who kept emailing me regarding some of the articles I felt needed to be let go. They had questions; wanted more help in applying methods.
So I decided to write an eBook.
I needed to elaborate on some things in the articles, and let people know about what was still working for me and what wasn’t.
So many changes have been made since the early days of this blog.
- Edits and expands on each article taken from the blog.
- Provides an update, letting people know what has changed over the years, and giving even more tips for each article.
- Provides action steps for you to follow, if you choose, to create a business that is organized and runs smoothly.
- Gives you a bonus section with creative projects for your enjoyment. Some for fun, others that will put a new twist on some aspect of your business.
Organize Your Space and Stuff took months to complete, and will be a real treat for you. I know you’ll enjoy the read, and take plenty away from it that will help you with your business.
Is Organize Your Space and Stuff only for freelance writers?
Many other home and small business owners would get a lot out of this eBook.
Is the eBook available for KindleUnlimited?
Yes, it is free to read for anyone subscribing to the service.
How much will I have to pay if I want to buy the eBook?
The eBook is going for $9.99. With edited articles, updates, action steps, and a bonus section, the price is reasonable. There are 103 pages in the eBook.
What you can do now:
- Get Organize Your Space and Stuff today, and create a business you’ll be proud of. While your there, follow me on my author page. And, please leave a review if you enjoy the book.
- Subscribe to this blog to stay updated on other publications, as well as to learn more about the Freelance Life. Use the form in the sidebar or click on a follow button.
- Join me on Goodreads. Rate the book there.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Join me on Authorsden.
- Check out my Portfolio on Contently to see all the different things I write: Fiction, Lifestyle articles, and more.
- Contribute to my page on Facebook.
- Share my stuff on Twitter.
Generally, just help a girl out 🙂 Let me know what you do, and link to your stuff in the comments, and I’d love to #sharetheluv by pointing people toward your stuff as well, and read what you have to offer.
As always, feel free to email me at email@example.com if you prefer. I enjoy reading reader emails, and always reply.
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017