Now is the time to record your memories from the holiday season. All the school plays and concerts. The holiday parties. The evenings reading Christmas or Yule stories by the fire. Think about the events, the characters of the people involved, and the emotions of the season.
Start a journal, on the computer or in a book, to have at the ready year round. This will give you a place to write about important celebrations throughout the year.
In a later post (after the New Year), I will discuss how you can use this information… these reflections. For now, just get it all written down.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017