Now is the time to record your memories from the holiday season. All the school plays and concerts. The holiday parties. The evenings reading Christmas or Yule stories by the fire. Think about the events, the characters of the people involved, and the emotions of the season.
Start a journal, on the computer or in a book, to have at the ready year round. This will give you a place to write about important celebrations throughout the year.
In a later post (after the New Year), I will discuss how you can use this information… these reflections. For now, just get it all written down.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017