I have strong beliefs about what is okay to link to from the site. I don’t affiliate for anything I don’t like using myself. I’ve provided a bit of a description on what exactly it is I use and how, to give you an idea of some of the possibilities. If the person or place has more to offer than what I have used, I do indicate as much.
Peruse the list, and try what you like. If you are planning to use the products, I would sure appreciate you buying through my affiliate links. Doing so will not cost you anything more, but will help me to continue providing content and other materials here on the blog. I do get a commission from the affiliate links. There are many good resources here that you will find useful.
What do the commissions I get pay for? Hosting for the blog, eBook creation, and the like. All good things to help you along your path, and help me to get everything out to you.
I love Writer’s Digest Shop, and have purchased books, such as the 2015 Guide to Self-Publishing, through them on a number of occasions. The books I order help me with both the creative and the business aspects of writing fiction and nonfiction. Writer’s Digest Shop has so many wonderful books for writers, and they offer FREE shipping on orders of $25.00 or more. Click Here:
I’ve been using Hostgator for this site for over a year now, and have no complaints. I have set up recurring payments through PayPal, to make things easy.
I enjoyed my copy of Peter Bowerman’s The Well-Fed Writer. Great advice for the freelance writer, especially if they want to write for corporate clients.
Love this site! I’m working my way through all of Carols books, and hope to be able to join The Den at some point in the future. The books are so helpful, I know I’ll get a lot out of The Den. While you’re over their, check out the Bootcamp options.
I love taking pictures, and sometimes use my own photographs in some writing and other creative projects. I use Shutterfly.com most of the time for these things. They are reliable, and the photographs are of good quality. I do also use this site for personal prints and gifts, as well as for stationery and address label needs.
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017