Started reading through these prompts and could not stop. Now that I’ve finished, I have almost 40 pages of prompts added to my writing prompt journal. It will be a long time before I run out of ideas! This ebook focuses on different genres, giving many ideas for the writer to work on. Try a few, and see what you think. There is an entire section just for flash fiction.
Besides prompts for fiction, I came away with some blog ideas as well. Always nice. I’m always looking for ideas to use for articles, blogs, and newsletters.
For beginners and up, this ebook gives plenty of ideas.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017