Started reading through these prompts and could not stop. Now that I’ve finished, I have almost 40 pages of prompts added to my writing prompt journal. It will be a long time before I run out of ideas! This ebook focuses on different genres, giving many ideas for the writer to work on. Try a few, and see what you think. There is an entire section just for flash fiction.
Besides prompts for fiction, I came away with some blog ideas as well. Always nice. I’m always looking for ideas to use for articles, blogs, and newsletters.
For beginners and up, this ebook gives plenty of ideas.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017