If you read my review for the first book, 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts – Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories, and More, then you know I came away from it with some great ideas.
This is another great compilation of writing prompts by Bryan Cohen. Read through this one in a day, taking notes on ideas sparked from the experience. Prompts for various genres, blog posts, and more include time travel, dating, magic, road trips, war, family, history, and so much more! A definite keeper for later inspiration.
Definitely check out Bryan’s books!
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017