If you read my review for the first book, 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts – Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories, and More, then you know I came away from it with some great ideas.
This is another great compilation of writing prompts by Bryan Cohen. Read through this one in a day, taking notes on ideas sparked from the experience. Prompts for various genres, blog posts, and more include time travel, dating, magic, road trips, war, family, history, and so much more! A definite keeper for later inspiration.
Definitely check out Bryan’s books!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017