I recently received a MyCharge HubPlus Portable Charger, and I just love it. The charger arrived pre-charged a few days before I left for vacation, so I used it a few times to charge my phone and my tablet. It seems to charge my devises a little more quickly than the chargers that came with each.
During my 4 hour bus ride up north to visit my daughter Skye I rely on my phone to call someone in case of emergency, but I also use it for Facebook and other purposes. This use drains the battery, so it was extremely convenient to have the charger with me. I recharged on the bus, then a couple of times while at my daughters before I had to plug the HubPlus into an outlet and let it charge. That’s quite a few charges before it needed to be charged itself.
I’ve decided I love having the HubPlus on hand not just for my phone, but so I can charge my tablet when I’m trying to get writing tasks done while away from home. It’s very handy.
As you can see from the picture above, there are two places on the side to plug devices into. The HubPlus charges tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and more. It has Smart-Sense, to automatically ensure device compatibility, and can charge up to three things at a time.
When you need to charge the HubPlus, just plug it into a wall outlet.
This is going to come in handy during my long walks to find a writing place, and for doing business tasks while I’m at those places, in case I find my tablet needs to be charged. I’ll be making sure to keep it charged for trips and those walks for writing work.
The HubPlus costs $79.99, and is well-worth the price.
NOTE: I am not an affiliate for HubPlus. I personally use this product and am pleased with it.
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017