Kindle Price: .99 for a limited time. Read on KindleUnlimited for FREE. (80 pages)
I received a review copy of this book from Lain, a life and business coach, and was so excited to be reading about a different way to rock my to-do list!
I’m a HUGE fan of to-do lists, but mine have always been so long its been a struggle for me to get through them each day. That has all changed. In Rock Your To-Do List, Lain has shown me how to get my to-do list under control. How to get my dreams out of my head, and how to get the correct tasks onto my to-do list, in a ways that is not overwhelming at all. Lain’s method works for big and small ideas.
The author tells us her story, about how other organizational methods were not working for her, and how she came about creating her own method. A method that might just be exactly what you have been looking for. She explains why “no two schedules are the same because no two lives are the same,” and she is right. Each of us lives a different life, so we each need a different schedule as well. Our own way of doing things. What works for me may not work for you, but this book will help you to figure out what will work for you, and how to make your goals priorities.
I have a lot on my plate. My job, my family, my writing, and blogging. I have SO many things that need doing. Rock Your To-Do List has helped me to put my goals into perspective, and shown me a step-by-step process of getting the important things done. I now know how to make my goals priorities, and am thankful to Lain for showing me her process. Her method is helping me to get my life in order, so I can be more productive.
I definitely recommend this book, whether you’re a stay at home mom or dad in need of getting things in order, or you have a business that you seem to be floundering in due to lack of time to pull important tasks off, or anyone in between.
Let me know how her system works for you in the comments below, or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017