I first discussed batching days back in September, for International Batching Day. I had pretty lofty goals that day, and I met them. I was pretty darn proud of myself.
As per my goals for this year, I’m revisiting the idea of batching days. You see, I’ve decided to implement a new productivity technique and stick with it. I decided, since I did so well on the batching day last year, I’d use that technique. I already know what to do.
I did a number of different things on that batching day. I’ll do like things each time I implement this technique. For instance, I’ll write, edit, and schedule all the articles for this blog for a one-month period one day, then move on to a different blog another day.
If done right, I can get all my blogging done for a month in a week’s time. Not a bad deal. Then I can concentrate on marketing, answering emails from readers, and other important things.
To set myself up for each batching day, the evening before I’ll make a list of the most important things to get done. I’ll also take a few quick notes if there is anything important I want to put into specific articles, so I don’t forget.
How are you doing with your goals for the year? I’m getting a bit of a late start because I’ve been so sick. But I’m starting to feel better and I have more energy for what I want to get done.
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017