This shows a walmart rollback/unbeatable price that is the lowest I’ve seen. It’s for folders and spiral notebooks. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
September is a great time of year for stocking up on the supplies that you need for your freelance business. Often, you will find deeply discounted items that you will need throughout the year. Stock up on enough to get you through to next September, and you will save much money on these necessary supplies, as well as others:
Planners: A weekly planner for the 2013 year can be purchased now, for under $10.00. I have seen them as low as $6.99 at this time of year.
Pens: Purchase these for under a dollar package. There is no need to be picky. A pen is a pen. I paid .87 a package for these this year.
Pencils: Another cheap commodity. I paid $1.00 a package for these at the Dollar Tree a couple months ago, but have seen them cheaper this month at Walmart.
Notebook: One subject notebooks, great for planning individual projects, are being sold at .17 a piece at Walmart. Staples has composition notebooks at .10 a piece.
You will find great deals on other necessary items, such as index cards and highlighters, as well.
Happy shopping! And enjoy the savings.
Be sure to keep your receipts for tax purposes.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017