I managed to get the author blog done for my fiction writing, though I am still working on the one for my non fiction works. The satisfaction of finishing a blog and publishing it to the web is always great. This blog will document my progress as a fiction writer over time, and you can subscribe to it if you would like updates emailed to you.
I love the fact that I can combine my fiction and non fiction writing careers. An author blog is a great way to market yourself and your writings.
Enjoy the blog: Shannon L. Buck, Fiction Author.
Do you have an author blog? Please share the link.
Shannon L. Buck
- Working on Blogs for the Fiction Books (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Fiction Goals for Year 3 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017