I managed to get the author blog done for my fiction writing, though I am still working on the one for my non fiction works. The satisfaction of finishing a blog and publishing it to the web is always great. This blog will document my progress as a fiction writer over time, and you can subscribe to it if you would like updates emailed to you.
I love the fact that I can combine my fiction and non fiction writing careers. An author blog is a great way to market yourself and your writings.
Enjoy the blog: Shannon L. Buck, Fiction Author.
Do you have an author blog? Please share the link.
Shannon L. Buck
- Working on Blogs for the Fiction Books (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Fiction Goals for Year 3 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017